Should there ever be a discrepancy between the Practice Schedule PDF noted below and the Team page calendar, the Practice Schedule PDF should be utilized.
Additional practice schedules will be posted throughout the 2016-2017 season.
NOTE; Week of Feb 20th there is no school on Monday. We had to schedule teams wednesday to get three practices???
NOTE: CHANGE IN PRACTICE SCHEDULE FORMAT STARTING JANUARY 9TH YOU WILL SEE THE WEEKLY GRID OF GYMS AND PRACTICE TIMES. TO DETERMINE YOUR TEAMS PRACTICES FIND YOUR TEAM DESIGNATION IN THE TABLE SUCH AS
(JMB5A = JM BOYS FIFTH GRADE A TEAM) THE DAY OF THE WEEK IS AT THE TOP LOOK FOR THE GYM AND PRACTICE TIME ON THE LEFT SIDE.
THE WHITE AREAS OF THE TABLE ARE GYM TIMES SCHEDULED FOR VARIOUS SCHOOL OR COMMUNITY ED ACTIVITIES AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR RCYBA.
RCYBA Practice Coordinator
For any questions, cancellations or concerns regarding practice schedules or locations, please contact Don Borcherding. Don is the RCYBA scheduling coordinator.
1. For ALL cancellations, please let Don know at LEAST 3 days ahead of your scheduled practice time to avoid the gym charge. Failure to report cancellations in advance can result in loss of gym priviledges.
2. If there is a conflict with your gym the night of your practice, please contact Don the following day to make him aware of the conflict.
3. If school is dismissed early or cancelled, all practices are cancelled (no exceptions.)
4. If weather deteriorates after school is out, practices will be held unless (1) the coach cancels practice or (2) Community Ed cancels all evening classes.
5. School gyms used for SACC cannot be entered until 6:15pm (no exceptions)
Practice Grid KEY:
Grey Area:= Not available and/or no practices scheduled
4G3 = 4th grade Girls, League, Team number 3
CB6A = Century, Boys, 6th grade, A Traveling Team
MB7B = Mayo, Boys, 7th grade, B Traveling Team