Injuries During Play
- If injuries occur during tournament play, the RCYBA will assist as follows:
- Site coordinators at each tournament location will have a supply of ice packs for injuries and will have phone numbers handy for emergency help.
- We will have medical staff at various sites to assist with injuries that occur
- Sites that will have medical staff include
- National Volleyball Center
- John Marshall High School
- Lourdes High School (not in use in 2021)
- Mayo High School
- Mayo Civic Center
- Byron High School (not in use in 2021)
- Stewartville High School (not in use in 2021)
- Ultimately the decision and action of making a 911 call should occur by the injured player’s parent or coach.Medical Staff available will be present to consult and advise on injuries but will not be making any calls to 911.
Emergency Needs while In Rochester
- If you need emergency care while in Rochester, there are 2 emergency rooms where evening and weekend urgent care is provided.
- Saint Marys Hospital
1216 Second Street SW
Rochester, MN 55902(507) 255 5123
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
1650 Fourth St. SE
Rochester, MN 55904(507) 529-6600