Should there ever be a discrepancy between the Practice Schedule PDF noted below and the Team page calendar, the Practice Schedule PDF should be utilized.
It takes a week to schedule and approve Practice Schedules which will be poster two weeks prior to each week of practice. Therefore any adjustments needed to accommodate your team must be made in advance of this time frame. It is the intent to assign each team a consistent gym and time as much as possible for the season subject to gym availability!!!!
6th,7th,8th grade travel teams will normally practice tree times a week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4th and 5th travel Teams may use Wednesdays to get their three.
5th/6th and 7th/8th grade league teams will normally only practice once a week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
3rd/4th grade league teams will practice twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays
RCYBA Practice Coordinator
For any questions, cancellations or concerns regarding practice schedules or locations, please contact Don Borcherding. Don is the RCYBA scheduling coordinator.
1. For ALL cancellations, please let Don know at LEAST 3 days ahead of your scheduled practice time to avoid the gym charge. Failure to report cancellations in advance can result in loss of gym priviledges.
2. If there is a conflict with your gym the night of your practice, please contact Don the following day to make him aware of the conflict.
3. If school is dismissed early or cancelled, all practices are cancelled (no exceptions.)
4. If weather deteriorates after school is out, practices will be held unless (1) the coach cancels practice or (2) Community Ed cancels all evening classes.
5. School gyms used for SACC cannot be entered until 6:15pm (no exceptions)
Practice Grid KEY:
White Area:= Not available and/or no practices scheduled
JMG4/5L2 = John Marshall Girls 4th/5th grade, League, Team number 2
CB6A = Century, Boys, 6th grade, A Traveling Team
MB7B = Mayo, Boys, 7th grade, B Traveling Team