Should there ever be a discrepancy between the Practice Schedule PDF noted below and the Team page calendar, the Practice Schedule PDF should be utilized.
It takes a week to schedule and approve Practice Schedules which will be poster two weeks prior to each week of practice. Therefore any adjustments needed to accommodate your team must be made in advance of this time frame. It is the intent to assign each team a consistent gym and time as much as possible for the season subject to gym availability!!!!
Travel teams will normally practice tree times a week.
League teams will normally practice once a twice a week
Please note...if coaches have request to not practice on certain days and/or time we cannot guarantee requests and/or get all the practices scheduled each with with gym AND coaches constraints. Thank you for your understanding.
We try not to have Friday practices, BUT if we have limited gym space available we will add Friday practices.
For any questions, cancellations or concerns regarding practice schedules or locations, please contact Ann, RCYBA Administrator @RCYBAreg@gmail.com.
Please note that requests will be considered, but are not guaranteed.
1. For ALL cancellations, please let ANN know at LEAST 3 days ahead of your scheduled practice time to avoid the gym charge. Failure to report cancellations in advance can result in loss of gym privileges.
2. If there is a conflict with your gym the night of your practice, please contact Ann the following day to make him aware of the conflict (In the subject of the email put: Practice Conflict: high school name and team name (e.g. Practice Conflict: JM: JMB8A)
3. If school is dismissed early or cancelled, all practices are cancelled (no exceptions.)
4. If weather deteriorates after school is out, practices will be held unless :
5. School gyms used for SACC cannot be entered until 6:15pm (no exceptions)
Practice Grid KEY:
White or Black Areas:= Gym NOT available and/or no practices scheduled
JMG4/5L2 = John Marshall Girls 4th/5th grade, League, Team number 2
CB6A = Century, Boys, 6th grade, A Traveling Team
MB7B = Mayo, Boys, 7th grade, B Traveling Team