At this time the RCYBA tournaments will be running as scheduled.
A key elements of information;
1) Teams will have games on Saturday and Sunday.
2) Spectators will be permitted. We are being permitted to allow only 14 non-players per team. Coaches and score table worker are included in this number.
3) Wristbands will be given out on Saturday and are applicable for both days and all locations. Wristbands are transferable from Saturday to Sunday. But must be worn and visible when entering the building.
4) Teams and Non-participants will be required to enter at separate times to avoid crowding at the entrance door.
5) Games will be played in pods when possible. Most games will be played back to back.
6) Masks will have to be worn at all times everyone in a building. Including players while participating in the game.
More details are provided in the Tournament Covid Management Plan. Plan is located below in the Tournament document section.
Note: These requirements are subject to change.
We are now using Tourney Machine App as our tournament app. The app will provide full bracket and team schedules with up to date scores posted shortly after each game. You can down load Tourney Machine App from your application store.
Girls Schedule is now posted. Look for "Rochester Girls Tournament"
Boys Tournament is now posted. Look for "Rochester Boys Tournament"
Please note scores will not be posted at game locations.
Boys: Feb. 26-27
Girls: Mar. 5 - 6
Brackets are now posted. Click on links below.
Open/All-star and Renegade Team Policy
RCYBA Tournament will no longer allow renegade teams to participate in the RCYBA tournament. RCYBA Tournament will adopt Minnesota Youth Athletic Services (MYAS) definition of a renegade team.
The team's coach and a representative parent may petition RCYBA Tournament Committee to justify how the team-in-question does not qualify as a 'Renegade Team' as set forth in the MYAS Travel Basketball Guidelines.
RCYBA will accept Open/All-Star teams as defined by MYAS. These teams will automatically be placed in the "A" bracket of the teams applicable age group. The team's coach and a representative parent may petition RCYBA Tournament Committee to justify a different bracket placement.
MYAS definitions of unique teams.
RCYBA Tournament reserves the right to refuse entry to any team that has not exhibited good conduct throughout the entire season or in past RCYBA tournaments.
187 16th Ave. SW, Rochester, MN 55902 (507) 258-4444
Wait Lists: If you were unable to enter a team in a grade and class, please send Greg a note with the following information:
We will maintain a waiting list. The list will be kept in order of the requests as they are received. We will notify you when there is an opening.
Questions should be directed to:
The following is RCYBA's Tournament refund policy for various situations.
* Registration fees paid on line will not have bank/card fees refunded.
2021 Tournament Registration is now closed.
We are keeping a wait list in the event an opening becomes available. If you would like to be placed on the wait please contact Greg Bone.
2021 Tournament Information Flyers